- Plan your arrival - make sure you know when you can arrive, and what to do when you get here
- Make sure you have returned your accommodation agreement and any other essential documentation you have been asked to complete
- Arrange personal contents insurance for your belongings
- If you plan to stream live TV or watch programmes on-demand on any personal device, you will need to arrange your own TV license http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/for-your-home/students-aud1?x=0
- Make sure you know the correct postal address for incoming mail: Student Name, JCR or MCR, Lady Margaret Hall, Norham Gardens, Oxford, OX2 6QA. Every student will have a pigeonhole in the Porters' Lodge
We will let all students know about detailed arrival/check-in information nearer the time.