Vacation & Summer Residence

Undergraduate vac res

Applications for undergraduate vacation residence open midway through each term. If you need to stay in College for academic purposes or essential travel reasons you will be asked to complete an application form with full details of your requirements, which is sent out by the Accommodation Manager.

You can also access the form for the Christmas Vacation here or here

qrcode for vacation residence request for winter vac 23  deadline 13th november 9am

If you need to arrive early for any Term you will also need to make arrangements for this before the start of the vacation.

When you complete a vac res request this is passed onto your personal tutor for approval, and we then work to find availability for you. We always try to accommodate you in your term-time room, but if this isn't possible then we will make arrangements for you to move to an alternative room within College. If you are asked to move rooms it is because either your room, or the rooms surrounding them will either be in use - or will be having maintenance work of some kind taking place. Please do not email and ask to stay in your room if you have been asked to move. We will not be able to accommodate such requests. Any vacation residence that is granted will be charged at the standard nightly rate and will appear on your battels before the next term.


Graduate summer accommodation

Any graduates wishing to amend their summer extension bookings should contact the Accommodation Manager at to discuss this. We offer graduates the chance to extend their standard 39 week booking for an additional 4, 8 or 12 weeks over the summer. Summer vacation residence should be paid before the end of Trinity Term.