LMH is signed up to the Universities UK Code of Practice for Managing Student Accommodation which protects your rights to a safe, good quality place to live. You can find out more about what this means for you as a resident here http://www.thesac.org.uk/.
We have an ongoing maintenance cycle for the College site which allows us to manage the upkeep of our accommodation; different buildings will inevitably be at different point on this cycle, but we aim to provide an acceptable base standard across our rooms and deliver a consistent service.
At LMH we commit to:
- Providing a standard minimum set of furniture and fittings in each study bedroom
- Maintaining the standard of furniture and fittings by checking and recording the condition/functionality of these annually and implementing a planned cycle of replacement
- Maintaining College accommodation to a good standard of decoration/repair by checking and recording the condition of rooms annually and implementing a planned cycle of refurbishment
- Meeting the required building regulations and maintaining health and safety standards
- Maintaining a good standard of cleanliness through routine Housekeeping services
- Providing an appropriate number of core facilities in each residential area
- Delivering and maintaining key residential services across the site
- Working sustainably to reduce our impact on the environment